Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm Ba-ack!

Whether or not you write well, write bravely.” - BILL STOUT

For the small handful of people who follow (or used to follow) my blog, I would like to apologize for my absence for the past few months. I could give you the excuses as to why I’ve been away, but instead I will just jump back in and endeavor to do my best to regale you with stories of my exciting life, and impart to you my unlimited wisdom - word of the day, “sarcasm”, as I remain extremely average in daily life as well as in intelligence. My only hope of holding your attention lies in the way in which my strange and warped brain processes and transmits ideas through my fingertips and onto the computer keyboard. Whether you prefer reading the light, silly fluff that resides in 90 percent of my mind, or the deep, passionate revelations that sometimes force themselves to the surface, I will try to bring something entertaining to future posts. I may even bring up controversial subjects which might get me into trouble - although I may have to visit the wizard to find enough courage for that kind of post. But then, if only a handful of people read this how many could I really piss off, five, six? So what the hell, maybe one day.... As American broadcast journalist Bill Stout once said, “whether or not you write well, write bravely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment